Request Your Free Book Excerpt Now:
"Applied Network Security - Free Sample Chapters"
Master the art of detecting and averting advanced network security attacks and techniques.
Applied Network Security includes:
- Use SET to clone webpages including the login page
- Understand the concept of Wi-Fi cracking and use PCAP file to obtain passwords
- Attack using a USB as payload injector
- Familiarize yourself with the process of trojan attacks
- Use Shodan to identify honeypots, rogue access points, vulnerable webcams, and other exploits found in the database
- Explore various tools for wireless penetration testing and auditing
- Create an evil twin to intercept network traffic
- Identify human patterns in networks attacks
Get an exclusive sneak peek at mastering the art of detecting and averting advanced network security attacks and techniques.
Offered Free by: Packt
See All Resources from: Packt